Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let it SNOW!!

You would think it was CHRISTMAS!!
Seriously...we arrived in SLC for Thanksgiving and the snow
would not stop falling!! We were in heaven and the kids
even more in heaven! It was a GREAT trip. If it is going to
be 15 degrees it sure as heck must be WHITE outside!

Brother Steve and wife Emily
Michelle, Jamey and baby Crawford
Melanie and Nick
Nick and GOOFBALL


Goofball and MOM



Michelle made these fabulous name tags for
dinner to spruce up the table!

We made Gingerbread houses
with the kids on day and that was fun. Crew just licked the frosting and
drank all the candy from the cups!



I think the highlight of the trip was the final night of
SLEDDING!! It was Sunday night and and the snow was just
pouring down. I told Steve, bro...Greg and Bro in Law Jamey to
gear up for some fun! We tied 3 sleds to the back of my dads
truck and just tore around through the hood!! They were flying
left to right and having the time of their lives!! It was awesome and
I must say I was a bit JEALOUS!!





a

4 comments:

AZ Smurfette said...

oh my gosh I looove it! Snow SNOW snow!! how fun, sledding! Dude, Stevers is such a goofball, LOL.

Staci said...

I'm jealous Marianne. That looks like the BEST weekend!

Jessica said...

so much fun. i want to go sledding with you guys!!!

Jen and Buzz said...

Mar such fun pictures. I miss you!! and hello that babe is due any day. You call me.

Love ya