Thursday, February 17, 2011

College ROOMMATE!!!


Kelli's Annual visit with her oldest Eislee!! We had so much fun! Due to the fact
that I am 2 weeks away from having baby and obviously hiding the belly in this picture...haha, we did not do a lot of shopping like we usually do!! Just hung at home with the kids!! Kel flew into action around here and started to organize/redecorate my house! It was amazing! All projects mentally on my list before baby but none were going to get done considering the fact that I have not even gotten the baby room ready!! It was fabulous to catch up! Thanks again Kel for all your much needed HELP!!!

4 comments:

Jamey and Michelle said...

Bless the day you updated!! I'm so proud of you for getting completely caught up. Every post is so cute and I need to see more of your belly... it's so soon.

AZ Smurfette said...

Yes, bless this day! ha. I can't wait to see the baby's room!

Brown Sugar said...

this is steve's old friend matt b. just saying hi because sometimes i just miss you guys.
-- matt b.

Miche said...

Oh my gosh- I totally remember her from USU! She is so cute! :) Congratulations on the pregnancy- you look adorable! Glad you are doing well.