Sunday, March 20, 2011

WOW...

So my very first time alone with all 3 kids...I need to nurse the babe
and Kate and Crew want water balloons filled up so they can jump with them.
I told them to run upstairs and get their swim suits on and
I just needed to feed the baby and then I would come out and fill up the balloons!
5 minutes later it was silent and so I asked Kate to come down..what are you guys doing???
Nothing mom....
Now I know that I have to go up in between.
There sits Kate and Crew in the loft
with a pile of hair on Kates lap and a pair of scissors.
WHAT ....
I did not know whether to cry or laugh??
Well it's done and gone.

Kate gave Crew a haircut and he gave her one. Crew
kept apologizing for cutting Kate's hair. OHWELL
I think I have secretly always wanted to give Kate this haircut but never
had it in me to do!! So perfect right!!
I called over my friend Leah and she gave Kate the haircut.
I did not have it in me to do it!!
Crew was a redneck all week with a huge patch cut out in the back that was
an inch short. He just got his cut yesterday and friend Tawnya did it!!!




There was 10 inches in the ponytail and an additional 2 inches to even it out!!



7 comments:

Lindsay Brummer said...

her hair is ADORABLE!!!

Lisa said...

WOW is right Marianne!! Her hair looks adorable now though...
by the way...everything always happens when you're nursing! It's like they totally know that there's a good 20 minutes that you are occupied and won't be keeping track of what they are doing!!!

The McKennas said...

oh my goodness! her new haircut is adorable :) thats so funny we were just talking about how looong her hair was! Hope you are doing well with the new babe, he is so handsome!

Leah Fitts said...

yay! she really is a dream mare!

Michelle said...

OMG Marianne! That's why I don't have any scissors within reach of my boys and they barely have hair to cut off!! But Kate looks cute with her short hair.

Stu Anderson said...

WHAT! That mane is gone... She was like your "mini me" with those long blode tresses. She looks adorable with the short cut. Your little Bennett is edible, and I can't wait to meet him!

Eric & Tamra Chambers said...

ha ha ha ohh my gosh that is quite the "chop" off. I LOVE her new haircut though! Perfect for the Arizona summer!